Pliante V2 Collapsible Dance bag with matching Curtain included
Consider adding Signature Confirmation to your order, this holiday season. If your parcel is lost or stolen, nothing can be done about it.
To add Signature Confirmation for only $5.35. Add to Cart (USA Only)
This item ship via UPS Ground Shipping ONLY. Expedited shipping is available upon request.
Our newest version of the Pliante' collapsible dance bag.
- Interior lid now has 3 zipped mesh compartments
- Matching curtain included
- Slid in support rods
- Completely adjustable rack height with a "Flip Lock" system
- Matching Colored wheels
- Brilliant New colors
- USB Port integration
- Large room interior
- Matching color liner, zippers and trim
- Multiple storage pockets and compartments inside and outside of the bag
- Cooler pocket
- Large, end to end, rear zipped pocket
- Padded lid and bottom
- 28 x18 x14
- Holds up to 16 costumes plus gear
** Name Patch is Not included with purchase. Name patch is an additional fee. Products (such as velcro) are required to affix the patch. Name patch will vary in material and is Not an exact match. Names are professionally heat pressed. Add name here
How to Setup your Pliante’ V2 dance bagThe first bag of its kind to provide USB Port integration!
In your bag you will find a pouch with a total of 5 metal rods.
- There are two interior support rods, "A." These make the bag rigid
- Two additional rods, "B" which are the adjustable side rack rods. Each rod has two "Flip Locks"
- One single rod, "C" (shortest rod). This is the top crossbar rack
- Locate the pouch that stores the bars
- Find the "A" rods (interior support rods) and slide into the slotted areas. There are in total, 4 slotted ares which are located inside the bag. You may need to pull back the interior liner on the sides (this is velcro'd) to expose the slots.
- Locate the "B" rods (side rack rods). Insert into its support housing. There are two support housings on each side of the bag. Make sure that each rod goes completely through both of the support openings and all the way to the base/bottom of the bag.
- Slide rod "C" the top crossbar rack, into the slotted openings. These are located on the inside of the side rack rods.
H HOW TO USE THE ADJUSTABLE RACK
1.Open all of the “Flip Lock” tabs (flip outward). There are 2 tabs on each rod
2.Release the top push button
3. Pull up rods to the desired height
4. Flip the locks back into place (flip inward)
TO LOWER THE RACK
- Flip the locks inward to unlock
- Release the top push button
U USB Port Integration- Located on the right outside pocket. Unzip the pocket. Inside, at the top is a zipped compartment. Unzip this pocket. Locate the USB connecting wire. Place into the portal housing.
**Power banks are NOT included